Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Feel the Need For Speed!







We are on vacation in Daytona Beach Florida and having an awesome time. My theme of this trip is to experience as many things for the first time that I can. Some things I have done so far is to go to the top of the fort in St. Augustine (had to climb a ton of stairs, but I made it), watch the Space Shuttle launch from the beach, drive on the beach, and get this... ride in a race car around the Daytona International Speedway!
Seriously, I rode in a race car going 175 miles per hour around the track. Pretty exciting especially when he drove up close to the wall. I have to say that I have a new respect for Nascar drivers.

I have posted more pictures on my Facebook, so check them out. Until next time, why don't you try something new today, I know I will!

No comments: