Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Prayer


I have so much more to share about spiritual warfare, but after our discussion this week, I do not want to skip out on prayer. We will continue next week on the topic of spiritual warfare. Let's partner together in the battle, here are some ways you can pray for us and please let me know how to pray for you.
  • I am going on a job interview today for a part time position. I don't know yet if I should do it, I am just walking through doors as God opens them
  • For The Journey as we will be having a preview service on Oct 5th
  • For relationships we are building as a family. God is opening some wonderful opportunities and we just want to be faithful to His leadership and timing
  • The small group we have in our home every Sunday night
I am trying to keep it to four things each week because I do not want to bog you down with request. If you would like to follow along with our journey go to www.thejourneygreenville.com
and sign up for our monthly newsletter. Just a note, the website is currently being updated but should be up soon so keep checking back.

Hope you have a great weekend and go Carolina (this week I could be meaning East Carolina).

No comments: