Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Prayer

I cannot believe it is Friday already! This has been a very productive week for The Journey. We have developed plans to move into two LIFE groups (small groups) next month. We also planned for a bridge event in September and developed the materials for the 101 Class (membership class). I am excited about September as we move forward with The Journey.

Please join us in prayer with these items:
  • LIFE group will be meeting this Sunday evening at our apartments. I am anticipating several neighbors to come that have not been a part of The Journey.
  • The staff of The Journey (me, Allen, and Jonathan) as we continue to grow together.
  • My daughters as they will be starting school on Tuesday. They will both be encountering a new school so please pray for them as well as the transition for out family
Thank you for joining us in actively praying for us! Have a great weekend.

No comments: