Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Prayer

Have you ever had one of those weeks that you just never get everything accomplished on your "to do" list no matte how hard you try? Well, that has been my week. But here it is Friday and whether or not I completed my list, the week is coming to an end. Here are a few items to pray for us this week:
  • We will be leaving Sat. to go to Bluffton, SC to participate in a Priority Weekend '08 for Crosspoint Bluffton. Crosspoint is a church plant that will be sponsoring The Journey for the next three years. Pray as we are able to share the vision of The Journey that people will understand it clearly.
  • Monday and Tuesday I will be attending a leadership conference in Hilton Head. Pray that I will continue to develop into a godly leader. Also pray for my family as the will be with me.
  • Wednesday and Thursday our family is taking a few days to celebrate the end of summer in Hilton Head as a family. Pray that we will have a great, relaxing time together.
  • Friday night I will be leading a wedding rehearsal with the wedding on Sat. in Eutawville.
  • Sunday morning I will be preaching in St. Stephens, SC to a church that has been supporting us financially for the last couple of months.
As you can see, we will be burning up the roads this week. Please keep us in your prayers that we will be safe. Don't know how much I will be posting this week, but I'll do it when I can. Also, please let me know how I can pray for you. I believe in partners in prayer, not one way streets. Till next time...

No comments: