Friday, May 2, 2008


Don't focus on the work for the Lord, but on the Lord of the work


So, started out really early this morning again. This time is was for a Breakfast-on-the-Go for Howell Commons Apartment (the second apartment community in which I am RA). It was a really good opportunity for me to focus on the Lord and not on the work.


If I focused on the work, then those who drove by would frustrate me because they were not allowing me to complete my task. But when I focused on the Lord, people driving by did not bother me. I was there on behalf of my Lord regardless of an other's actions. The amazing thing is that for those who did stop, conversations seemed a little bit better. Interesting, the work is not as hard and disappointing when I do not focus on it but on the Lord.


Got a busy weekend. Our family is traveling to Georgia for my cousins wedding. Then off to Columbia to preach at Lake Murray Baptist Church Sunday morning. I will conclude the weekend with a LIFE Group meeting with the Journey. Boy, this church planting deal is keeping me way to busy. Oh, yea somewhere in there I want to buy Mario Cart for Wii. Heard is was a great game.

No comments: