Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Little things that make me Happy


I am in my hotel room this morning just catching up on emails, phone calls, and papers for my class. You know it really does not take much to make me happy. Clean sheets, fresh towels, a good shower, quality relationships - just a few things. But one thing that brings me great happiness - Deadliest Catch on the Discovery channel begins it's new season tonight. Now I know this is not for everyone, and that's OK. I just know that I will be watching!


For those of you that keep up with my blog you are thinking, "Isn't Mike preaching a revival tonight?" Well, yes I am - but tonight will be a short one! Just kidding, but we have been out around 8:30 each night which gives me plenty of time to get back to the hotel by 9:00 when Deadliest Catch comes on. I may have to skip dinner, but we all must make sacrifices. Now, if the Spirit moves I won't be disappointed, after all they probably will show this episode more than once.


Hey, can you tell I am bored in this hotel room? I have had way too much time to schedule my life around a TV show. Gotta go for now, a rerun of Deadliest Catch just came on. Life is so good!!!!

No comments: