Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas Season is here!


I have a tradition at our house that we do not celebrate Christmas in any way until after Thanksgiving. I believe in letting the turkey have it's day! My family understands the way I feel so they begin listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving in secret places. I discovered this when I got into my wife's car and she left Christmas music on. Well, I can't convert everyone. Well guess what? We ate the turkey yesterday and today we begin to celebrate Christmas. I have already watched Chevy Chase in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (make sure you have curse free TV, we have the TV version on tape) and Elf (my favorite Christmas movie) and we are decorating the house today. My mental movie for Christmas is in full swing. Here's what it looks like:



  • We will watch the 25 days of Christmas on ABC Family

  • We will have the best decorated house in Eutawville, inside and out

  • We are going to Disney next week and will enjoy the Christmas lights

  • Everyone will be filled with the spirit of Christmas

  • We will enjoy time with family and friends

These are on my mind right now and more will come over the next few days. I know I have violated the rules to a mental movie from my last post, so I am prepared to suffer the consequences.


We will be leaving for Disney World tomorrow for the week, so I will try to post live from Disney sometime during the week.

No comments: