Friday, December 19, 2008

New Medication


You might be wondering where I have been lately. Truth is that I have just not felt much like posting. In fact, I have not felt much like doing anything. A couple of weeks ago I started some new medication for my MS. It is called Rebif and is a shot that I give myself three times a week. The side effect is that it leaves me feeling drained of energy. I do not care for that much, but the side effects are supposed to lessen over time. I wish this time would hurry up and pass.

I am hoping that I will be able to post more often after Christmas. Until then I appreciate your prayers and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike,
You, karen and the girls are a huge blessing in our lives. Have a Merry Christmas too,
love you guys
sandra and bethany